Funny slogans or sayings, on drag racing t shirts. It’s a little bit like mechanic humour. There were plenty very common, funny or humorous quotes about drag racing cars from back in the day. Like ‘front brakes will only slow you down’, for example.
This is referring to the weight of front brakes on a dragster or funny car. They usually only have rear brakes and one or sometimes two parachutes, to slow the car from a high speed pass down the quarter mile. So front brakes aren’t really needed. It’s known as ‘dead’ or ‘extra weight’.
This could mean a 10th of a second reduction in time/speeed at the finish line. It could and does come down to winning or losing a race because of the extra weight or drag. So quotes or sayings were often said by drivers or mechanics about the drag cars. It’s known as ‘in house’ or ‘car guy’ humor.
For more interesting reading and to view more cool drag racing designs visit here https://quartermileaddiction.com/
Where You Can Find High-Quality Funny Drag Racing T-Shirts?
Remember when drag racing was super popular? If you answered this question with a “yes” then you will be happy to know that you can easily relive or show off your enthusiasm for drag racing by buying exclusive drag racing t-shirts and other merchandise. We’re not joking! We’ve found an amazing website that will provide you with some of the most nostalgic drag racing merchandise.
You won’t find another online store like this on the internet, trust us! However, if your answer was no then you’re in for a treat as well. If you weren’t aware of it already then, you’ll be surprised to know that drag racing used to be a very popular sport back in the day.
There were TV commercials, advertisements, and merchandise available for fans of drag racing. In the sixties and seventies, drag racing with an outrageous and funny car was all the rave. So, if you’re particularly inspired by the fashion of thes era then we highly recommend that you buy some funny drag racing t-shirts to help you with your fashion statement. To help you with this, we’ve found a website that allows you to buy drag racing t-shirts and merchandise.
The Inspiration Behind Quarter Mile Addiction
If you don’t remember the time when drag racing TV commercials were extremely popular, the team at Quarter Mile Addiction does! Well, at least they’ve read newspaper articles or seen it on TV as segments of vintage TV commercials which clearly sparked their interest, because look where they are today!
Their team consists of long term drag racing enthusiasts. Who have been on the other end of the table as fans of the sport. Which is why they know exactly what kind of merch would be perfect for fans. That’s why you’ll find a range of different kinds of merchandise offered by Quarter Mile Addiction.
The team at Quarter Mile Addiction understands the importance and impact of drag racing in American culture. So they are also selling such merchandise to keep the tradition alive. By creating merch pieces and allowing more people to have access to them by selling the products online, they’re essentially protecting the legacy of this sport.
So, as a way of making sure that people remember the origins of modern drag racing, how it evolved, along with a little bit of humor or banter that goes along with drag racing and mainting a drag car. Quarter Mile Addiction is selling drag racing merchandise that remembers and celebrates the sports golden years.
What Kind of Funny Drag Racing Merch is Sold?
Hopefully, by now we’ve managed to capture your interest and maybe convinced you to stop by Quarter Mile Addiction’s online store to check out some of their drag racing merchandise. So, if you’re interested in shopping then you’ll be happy to know that we went through their website and have managed to collect data of all the different types of drag racing merchandise available.
As we’ve previously mentioned, there’s a large variety of different types of vintage newspaper clippings, catchphrases, and incidents immortalized in these merch pieces so we couldn’t possibly list all of them together here. However, we’ve got the categories of the merchandise down so you can look at each section yourself and decide what design you’re getting.
- Clothing- The Quarter Mile Addiction online store provides funny drag racing t-shirts for both men and women. But that’s not all. There’s a variety of clothing items offered by the company which includes tank tops, sweatshirts, short-sleeved and long-sleeved t-shirts, and also hoodies with different drag raceing themes on them. There are many different color combinations available for you as well, according to your taste and style (not to mention the specific design you like).
- Accessories- Apart from that, there’s also a variety of different drag race-inspired accessories which will surely level up any outfit that you have. This includes a range of bags, wallets, and phone covers. So, if you’re looking for something which you can carry with you on a daily basis, this section is for you.
- Jewelry- Along with the accessories section, there’s also a jewelry category made exclusively for people who like to wear their interests. There are bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more all designed with drag race themes in mind so that you can accurately express yourself wherever you go.
- Home and Living- Some fans like to express their interests or hobbies by showcasing things they like in their homes. If this sounds like you then this is the section for you! Quarter Mile Addictions offers various drag racing merch in the form of mugs, posters, pillowcases, and magnets which you can use around your home to add a bit of personality into your living space.
Why We Like Quarter Mile Addiction
Of course, we’ve mentioned that we like Quarter Mile Addiction because of how detail-oriented and unique they are in their design of drag racing merchandise. But actually, that’s not the only reason why we recommend this online store. Aside from incredibly high-quality products, there’s a number of factors that have enhanced our experience with Quarter Mile Addiction.
- Sizing– A lot of the time, customers complain about stores not having the right size but we’re happy to say that Quarter Mile Addiction is quite inclusive in this department, offering sizes from XS all the way to 3XL
- Customer service– Another reason why we prefer Quarter Mile Addiction over any other merchandise store is because of how efficient they are in their customer service operations. Looking for a specific design that’s sold out? Well, contact their customer support on the website, they’ll reply to you promptly and let you know if there are any new products coming out or when certain designs are restocked.
They’ve also got a great delivery service and a very customer-friendly return and replacement policy in case you accidentally get the wrong size, or something happens to the product during delivery. That’s quite something for an online store, if you ask us.
More About Quarter Mile Addiction
The online store we’ve been talking about is Quarter Mile Addiction which specializes in providing you with high-quality drag racing merchandise. As you can imagine, many of their designs are nostalgic and iconic, recording some of the most famous incidents and catchphrases from the era of drag racing zenith.
Their merchandise is a mix of original design as well as immortalizing events such as newspaper clippings, TV commercials, and interviews by printing them on merchandise. Such things are bound to bring back memories for old-time fans as well as intrigue newcomers enough to learn more about drag racing. If you prefer a bit of humor in your t-shirts, then you’ll be pleased to know that they provide funny drag racing t-shirts.
Quarter Mile Addiction are experts and they have a massive collection of drag racing t-shirts and merch. There’s a variety of different things for you to choose from. What makes Quarter Mile Addiction stand out against the thousands of merchandise stores online?
The fact that the team designing and creating drag racing merchandise are actually fans of drag racing themselves! Yes, they have an extensive knowledge of drag racing so you bet you’ll find something that will surely capture your interest.
The t-shirts and merchandise are unique from the standard drag racing merchandise found online. They are very high-quality and durable and so authentic that as a long term drag racing fan, you can even collect them as collectibles.
If you don’t want to buy drag merchandise as collectibles, then you’ll be pleased to know that they can be used as fashion statements as well. Unlike many nostalgic clothing depicting certain pop culture references from bygone eras, Quarter Mile Addiction’s t-shirt collection is actually quite stylish and can actually be worn.
In fact, they’ve been made with current fashion trends in mind so that you don’t feel like you’re wearing your grandmother’s clothes but can strut down the street knowing full well that you’re wearing something cool. These t-shirts are bound to capture everyone’s attention.
As you can see, we searched the internet far and wide to find a good online shop which sells funny drag racing t-shirts for enthusiasts and newcomers alike. Quarter Mile Addiction serves as a bridge between die-hard racing fans and casual viewers or fashionistas looking for something to spice up their wardrobe.
With their t-shirts, you’ll be able to flaunt your love of drag racing and also look extremely fashionable at the same time. Explore their range of high-quality drag racing t-shirts and merchandise which will bring you back to the golden age of drag racing.
As we mentioned before, Quarter Mile Addiction is different from the rest due to their extremely detail-oriented designs which allows you to have drag racing t-shirts that truly stand out in the crowd. So, what are you waiting for? Get your own unique, funny drag racing t-shirt today and watch as everyone around you rushes to you and asks the question: “where did you get that cool t-shirt from?”
Leave a comment below, would love to hear you thoughts about the website, designs or to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for taking the time to read this post.