Shop retro products and old school drag racing t shirts online. In-case you haven’t heard already, there’s a new drag racing merchandise brand on scene, by the name of Quarter Mile Addiction. They have a very unique line of clothing and accessories, based around drag racing and American culture of the 1960s and 70s.
Sure, there are many companies that sell drag racing t shirts online today. But how many of them actually ‘get it’? How many companies understand and value the history and heritage of drag racing. For many hot rodders and car enthusiasts of the day, drag racing was a way of life. If you were handy on the wrenches, had a little luck and won a few races on the weekends, you could actually earn some decent money.
For some, there was enough money to fund the drag racing addiction, or at least a little bit, from the weekends winnings. Even so, for most it wasn’t enough to give up the daily grind of a typical working week. At least a win here and there throughout the long summer, would fund the next engine build. Or perhaps some fuel and a new set of racing slicks to say the least.
If you were really sharp on the tools, whether wrenching or fabrication tools, those skills soon turned into a small or in some cases very large business. This is how most of the big name guys and gals did it. Wrenching on customers cars during the week, then burning the midnight oil after hours and weekends on their own projects and race cars.
Some drag racers who were successful enough, soon gained some recognition by one of the 3 major auto makers. This indeed helped with some parts to ‘test’ at the drag strip. This also meant not only running a business and racing on the weekends, but also meant holding ‘workshops’ during the week, in the evenings, and or on weekends too. This was to educate and share information with any one who wanted to learn about building and racing cars.
This was a very smart and savvy way to make sure the brand succeeded on a mass scale. By sharing the knowledge and experience, it was a kind of collective learning. It was also a very hectic and fun way of life. Today, drag racing is very different. It’s nearly impossible to earn an income for the average person drag racing full time. More than likely the best way to make a living from drag racing today, is to become a driver for hire.
A Little About Quarter Mile Addiction
Quarter Mile Addiction is an online store that sells high-quality goods. It has a vast collection of old school drag racing T shirts, merch, home decors, jewelry, accessories, and whatnot. They make sure that you find everything you need to show your love for drag racing. Quarter Mile Addiction aims to keep the seventies cultural icon, drag racing, alive. They understand the importance drag racing has had to American culture.
Their team consists of many drag racing enthusiasts too who are aware of the aesthetics of the sixties and seventies and the beauty drag racing adds to them. All their goods are authentic. In order to keep their authenticity intact, they have managed to re-create everything related to the era of drag racing. Quarter Mile Addiction aims to make sure that the drag racing legacy lives on, and people know the importance of it’s American Cultural heritage. All their goods are of high quality and are sold at affordable pricing.
Old School Drag Racing T Shirts
Quarter Mile Addiction sells old school drag racing T shirts to keep the golden era of drag racing legacy alive. If you want to showcase your passion for drag racing, then you must definitely checkout their online store. Clothing has always been one of the best ways to express interest or passion for something.
At Quarter Mile Addiction, you can find an entire collection of drag racing apparel. They have a clothing section which is extensively dedicated to drag racing. You can find many shirts in various styles, and colors, for men, women, and children too. There is a vast variety of sizes too, so you don’t have to worry about hunting for the right size. You can easily find the perfect size right when you are viewing the shirt, hoodie or jacket.
The team of dedicated, top-notch designers are aware of the deep changing trends in fashion. The team designs old school drag racing T shirts based on this aesthetics, showing a tale of modernity. You can get customized T-shirts too, based on your own style and preference.
The designs are also taken from some of the most famous drag racing TV commercials of the 60s and 70s. Some are based around what may have been advertising posters of the day. Some designs and slogans are based on adverts that were often seen in newspapers of that time too.
Apparel Sold At Quarter Mile Addiction
In order to keep the aesthetics and importance of nostalgia drag racing alive, Quarter Mile Addiction sells a series of products related to drag racing. There are so many products to choose from. However, you will be happy to know that we have managed to pick out the best products which are sold at Quarter Mile Addiction for you. There is a huge variety of vintage goods you can search for and buy from there.
Each of these products are exclusive and very artistically visually appealing. Some of these products are:
- Clothing- Quarter Mile Addiction has a huge clothing line which is dedicated to drag racing only. This collection is sewn by some of the most dedicated teams of designers who are also drag racing fans and know what fans like and don’t like. Their clothing line is extended to old school drag racing T shirts, hoodies, pants, skirts, dresses, tank tops, sweatpants, jackets, and a lot more. These old school goods are available for both men and women and are available in all sizes.
- Accessories- There are a variety of accessories sold at Quarter Mile Addiction. Each of these is unique and represents the true picture of the drag racing era. They sell bags, chains, earrings, necklaces, wristwatches and bracelets. You can buy phone covers and wallets as well.
- Home and living decors- If you are aiming to add a bit of 70s touch in your house, then you can look at some of the great drag racing themed items offered at Quarter Mile Addiction. They have a huge collection of home decors which is just dedicated to drag racing. This includes; posters, cushions, bed sheets and other small decoration pieces you can put in your home.
Why Buy From Quarter Mile Addiction?
- All goods sold at Quarter Mile Addiction are very affordable. You don’t have to worry about these goods being too expensive or overpriced.
- All Old school drag racing T shirts are available in all sizes. Unlike many other places, at Quarter Mile Addiction, you can buy whatever size that best fits you.
- Quarter Mile Addiction has a very friendly customer service. You can reach out to them whenever you want, and they will be happy to assist. This is very easily done as you can leave a comment below this post or ask any questions that you might have right here. Dave will reply within 24 to 48 hours.
- The delivery service from Quarter Mile Addiction is customer friendly. It is easy to exchange or return your goods if you see a problem. See the return policy link at the top right hand corner of this website.
In Short Summary
Quarter Mile Addiction is an online store that sells everything you need. Or anything you could ever want. They are aware of the cultural importance that drag racing has in American Culture. Their aim is to make sure that the nostalgia drag racing culture does not vanish. That is why they have introduced not only T shirts, but also accessories and home products with the theme of vintage drag racing.
In order to make sure that the nostalgia culture remains they have started this entire collection on drag racing goods. They have a series of old school drag racing T shirts and much more available in the most aesthetic designs. It is all affordable and unique. All you have to do is check out their website.
Quarter Mile Addiction is also in the process of adding drag racing parts for sale. If there is something in particular that you are looking for, whether it be a new set of heads for your street or strip engine. A beefed up transmission to handle the new power you have just made with your new engine. Or new stronger suspension parts or anything in between, please leave a comment or ask a question, below this post, in the comment box.
Note: If there’s a drag racing design that you like but is not currently listed on a particular item, that you would like to have IE: a truckers cap, tote bag or another piece of clothing or accessory, leave a comment below in the comment box. There’s a wide range a items available from the store. Currently too many to list.
Thanks for taking the time to read the blog. For more vintage drag racing designs see the link here https://quartermileaddiction.com/.