Every fan base, whether sports or a TV series has a way of expressing their love. In many cases, fans resort to buying goods and items as such as vintage drag racing t shirts, which symbolize the love they share for their sports or hobby. Drag racing has a die hard following of fans. In order to show that you are a part of the dedicated fan base, there are various merchandise and goods in which we can buy, to show the love that we all share.
Drag racing from the golden years of the 60s and 70s is all but forgotten. Or so it seems. It is unique and old and is only remembered by a few people. However, if you look around you will be surprised to see that there are some places that understand the significance of the drag racing legacy. There are regular events held to commemorate vintage drag racing of yesteryear. A great source of when and where these events are held can be found here https://www.facebook.com/Auto.Club.Famoso.Raceway/.
There are places where you can buy gifts and merchandise to show your love for drag racing. You can buy vintage drag racing T shirts which can help create an aesthetic sixties and seventies fashion statement. In case you are wondering where this can be, you shouldn’t look any further.
We have found the perfect website for you called Quarter Mile Addiction that sells vintage drag racing T shirts, accessories, jewelry, house decors, and more. They have a collection dedicated to drag racing and offer the most exclusive merchandise you might need. So, if you want to show people your love for drag racing, then don’t hesitate to check them out.
Organised Drag Racing as a sport has been around since the 1930s. This took place on the salt lakes in Southern California. Today, drag racing is a multi-billion-dollar, industry. Drag racing used to be one of the most popular sports in the sixties and seventies . It had taken over all segments of American society and became the vital image of American culture.
Drag racing was a symbol of the sixties and the seventies. From TV commercials to billboards and bars, were all themed or advertised drag racing, all across America. It was not only a sport but a business that sold. In today’s time, many people are not aware of how drag racing used to be. Although drag racing is an old sport, there are some fans out there who are still die-hard enthusiasts for drag racing. Especially vintage drag racing.
A little more on the history of drag racing can be found here https://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/feature/drag-racing/
More About Quarter Mile Addiction
Quarter Mile Addiction is an online store that sells high quality, vintage drag racing goods. It specializes in high-quality merchandise and provides all that you need to keep your love for drag racing alive. They are aware of the legacy and want to help keep the vintage drag racing legacy alive.
Their team consists of many drag racing enthusiasts who know what kind of stuff the fan base for drag racing want and are looking for. Their designs for vintage drag racing T shirts are all inspired by the exclusive and aesthetics of the sixties and the seventies.
They sell vintage drag racing T shirts and other goods at affordable pricing. You don’t have to worry about these goods being too pricey or too expensive. All goods are authentic and in order to keep their authenticity intact, they have managed to create everything related to the golden era of drag racing.
Vintage Drag Racing T Shirts Collections
One of the ways people like to express their love and passion for something is through clothing. Wearing vintage drag racing T shirts symbolizing their area of interest is very common. At Quarter Mile Addiction, you can find an entire collection of drag racing T shirts.
They are available in all sizes, styles, and colors. They offer drag racing shirts and gifts which even highlight some of the most important events related to drag racing. This includes designs that have some memorable catchphrases used in drag racing back in the day. The designs for the shirts are also inspired by some of the newspaper cuttings of the 60s and 70s which highlighted news about drag racing only.
Some of the commercials during the era were dedicated to drag racing only. There were many TV commercials which hold exclusive aesthetic and artistic importance. Quarter Mile Addiction has a collection of drag racing accessorises, gifts as well as shirts, that are inspired by these TV commercials. They have a team of dedicated designers who can also design customized vintage drag racing T shirts just for you. All you have to do is direct them with the kind of narrative you are trying to pull off.
Why buy Vintage Drag Racing T shirts?
- It is the best way to mesmerize your love for drag racing. The designs sold at Quarter Mile Addiction are very aesthetic. They bring back all the drag racing nostalgia of the time.
- Drag Racing T shirts can be your new fashion aesthetic. Since many people aren’t necessarily aware of the early years of drag racing. It can really be pull off as something very unique. This can help make a fashion statement. Vintage Drag Racing T shirts are a symbol of culture and poise, which is something people will appreciate as it can help bring out your own personality a little too.
- Drag racing is the cultural icon of the 60s & 70s. If you’re into fashion of that time and what to experiment with a bit of that, then buying a vintage drag racing T shirt is the perfect place to start. The seventies theme is incomplete without any mention of drag racing. Adding a vintage shirt to your collection is the perfect way to portray that particular era.
Gifts, Merch & More Sold at Quarter Mile Addiction
By now we might have managed to capture the interest of drag racing fans. If you want to create a collection dedicated to drag racing merchandise, then you must stop at Quarter Mile Addiction and shop from there. They sell a series of so many products that sell drag racing merchandise, which is exclusively dedicated to all the drag racing fans who are out there.
You will be happy to know that we have managed to pick out the best products which are sold at Quarter Mile Addiction for you. There is a huge variety of vintage goods you can search for and buy from there. Each of these products are exclusive and very artistically appealing. Some of these products are:
- Clothing- Quarter Mile Addiction has a huge clothing line dedicated to drag racing only. They sell vintage drag racing T shirts, tank tops, full zip hoodies, sweatpants, shirts, and much more. These vintage drag racing T shirts are for both men and women. They are available in all many sizes, colors, and styles.
- Accessories- There are a variety of accessories sold at Quarter Mile Addiction. Each of these is unique and represents the true picture of the drag racing era. Some of them are very vintage and antique looking, which is unique and a must-have. They sell bags, necklaces, all showing the vintage era of drag racing. You can even go a bit further and decide to buy phone covers as well.
- Home and living decors- If you are aiming to add a bit of 70s touch in your house, then you can look at some of the great options of drag racing designs offered at Quarter Mile Addiction. They have a huge collection of home decors which is just dedicated to drag racing. This includes; posters, cushions, bed sheets, and other small decoration pieces you can put in your home.
Why Shop at Quarter Mile Addiction?
- Pricing: All goods sold at Quarter Mile Addiction are affordable, Quarter Mile Addiction is an economic and friendly store. None of the products are too pricey.
- Sizing: Drag racing T shirts and other clothing garments come in all sizes. Sizing is not an issue at Quarter Mile Addiction. They are aware of the diversity in sizes and they make sure their goods cater to all sizes. So, you don’t have to worry about sizing at all.
- Delivery- The delivery services of Quarter Mile Addiction is great. There aren’t too many delays. You get the product within a reasonable amount of time. Depending on where you live in the world. They are a customer-friendly business.
Quarter Mile Addiction Snapshot
Quarter Mile Addiction values the importance of drag racing and knows how culturally important it is. They understand the love that you have for vintage drag racing T shirts and how important they are to you. The company offers a series of vintage drag racing shirts that come in the most unique designs that are out there.
All you have to do is check out their website and order up a vintage drag racing T shirt which you like. It is affordable and unique. The best thing, you can also buy matching accessories with your shirt and complete an outfit that reflects your personality.
To view more designs, learn more about the nostalgia drag racing classes Quarter Mile Addiction has covered, and view a link to the online web store, go here http://quartermileaddiction.com/
Thanks for reading this post on the blog. Please leave a comment below and tell us what you think. If you have any questions you may ask them in the comment box below. Happy shopping!